Project Manager - offline
HSM Offshore Energy is a major Dutch construction yard specialised in design, fabrication, installation and commissioning of multi-disciplinary projects for the oil&gas and offshore renewables market. HSM Offshore Energy is an international operating company and responsible for design, procurement, construction and installation of complex and fascinating projects. From the production location in the Rotterdam harbour area projects are transported by water to their location offshore.
The candidate has an education at HBO/WO level and experience in managing large multidisciplinary (international) projects in the offshore oil & gas or offshore wind market. The Project Manager has strong skills in spoken and written Dutch and English language, contractually and commercially driven and able to translate the open and direct corporate culture to clients and subcontractors.
The Project Manager is stress resistant and a leader who presides over meetings, shows initiatives, is not easily put off and is an expert in negotiating. Responsibilities and tasks that belong to the package of the Project Manager, among other things:
- the Project Manager has the total responsibility for the project execution and is the direct representative for the project;
- to control the quality requirements as agreed with Client;
- to control the Health, Safety and Environmental requirements;
- to act of contractual responsibilities (FIDIC yellow book);
- to realise the project within the established budget;
- the completion and handover of the project to the Client within the agreed period of time.
- determine the required project organisation;
- determine the communication/information needs within the project organisation;
- lead the project team;
- review and approval of Project Procedures and Instructions;
- lead the meetings with the Client, internal progress meetings and lead subcontract meetings;
- communicate with the Client;
- communicate with the engineering company, MWS, IVB, and the subcontractors;
- provide scope of works for subcontractors;
- control subcontractor progress and manage variation orders;
- liaise between fabrication, procurement and engineering.
Is this the job for you?
We are interested in your CV, ambitions and motivation to join HSM. Please also include a brief cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position. Applications - within 2 weeks - can be addressed to HSM Offshore Energy BV, for the attention of the Managing Director, Westfrankelandsedijk 9, 3115 HG Schiedam via email@example.com. You can also apply via the button below.
Disclaimer for recruitment and selection agencies
We do not accept unsolicited applications or CV's from recruitment and selection agencies. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered. Applications received are property of HSM. We do not appreciate acquisition.