Do you already look back on a solid experience in the field of Offshore Wind? And do you have a strong network or affinity with the supply chain in the Offshore Wind industry?
Then you might be the person we are looking for! HSM Offshore Energy (Schiedam), major player in the Offshore Wind/ Offshore Hydrogen and Offshore Gas sector, is looking for a Tender Coordinator.
Your position in the organization:
As Tender Coordinator you will be the point of contact in the management of the preparation and submission of our innovative EPCI Offshore High Voltage Substation/ Hydrogen Platform and Gas Processing Platform tenders. You will be a part of a multidisciplinary department and will work together with different stakeholders to make sure we deliver the highest quality tender. As a member of the Tender Department, you will be allocated to one or several tender teams.
You are responsible for supporting the Tender Managers on cost budget, planning, technical solution, contractual aspects, and your communication skills will be needed for the collaboration with our partners.
In this exciting key position, you will be supporting the tender managers in setting-out the tender deliverables, tender documentation, setting-up Consortiums/ JV structures and securing large EPCI project together. You will report to the Tender Manager.
· HBO / Bachelor in Engineering or Commercial management;
· experience in the tender management, preparation and follow-up of multi-technical construction projects is preferred;
· strong analytical thinker;
· good communicator and fluent in English (speaking, writing and reading);
· passion about the Offshore Wind industry and large projects, built with large equipment;
· eye for detail and order and enjoy being part of a hands-on team;
· organized and planned;
· ability to cope with strict deadlines;
· you see the day-to-day flexibility needs as a challenge;
· you master MS Office applications such as Excel.
HSM Offshore Energy
"Serving the Energy Transition"
For almost 60 years HSM Offshore Energy has successfully completed well over 150 projects such as integrated platforms, modules and jackets for the offshore upstream energy sector. HSM is an integrated solution provider in Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning of High Voltage Substations, Hydrogen platforms, multi-disciplinary Gas production/ processing modules and steel jacket foundations.
We seek to work closely with highly qualified partners to service the industry and Boost the Energy Transition for our next generations. By combining the competences of our people, we are able to offer first class technical expertise to our customers every day. Since 2004 the company is part of the Andus Group, an organisation with a strong financial basis and additional structural fabrication facilities and resources within the Netherlands.