Do you want to work for a leading integrated solution EPCIC contractor of multi-disciplinary
challenging offshore projects, creating a sustainable energy future in the offshore energy mix?
As a Welder you will play a vital role in ensuring the structural integrity and safety of offshore
platforms, jackets, and related components. You will work with a highly skilled team to fabricate and
assemble complex structures, making use of advanced welding techniques. This position demands a
strong focus on precision, safety, and teamwork.
You will independently perform high-standard welding work, in various positions and according to
project-specific procedures (‘WPS’), with carbon steel. (e.g. S235 – S460) with wall thicknesses
varying from 3 to 130 mm).
What we expect from you
- MBO 1-2 level.
- Valid welding certificates conform EN-ISO 9606-1 (and optional EN-287-1 and AWS D1.1)
- Proven experience as a welder particularly in the construction of offshore structures is highly
- Proficiency in advanced welding techniques, including MIG, TIG, and SAW and FCAW(138)
and FCAW(136) for both full penetration welds as well as fillet welds.
- Blueprint reading skills for complex offshore structure plans.
- Strong commitment to precision, quality, and safety.
- Excellent teamwork and communication abilities.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with a focus on safety and compliance.
- You have good communication skills.
- You speak and understand Dutch and have a good command of the English language.
What we offer
- Working on innovative and challenging projects.
- An independent and varied position with responsibility in a growing organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits (CAO Metalektro).
- A pleasant working environment with skilled and experienced colleagues.
- Training, development, and career opportunities.
Are you the Welder who will join our team? We are interested in your CV, but also in your ambitions,
personality, and what your motivation is. So be sure to include a brief cover letter explaining why you
are the perfect fit for this position.
Apply directly on this page or send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon!
HSM Offshore Energy is an integrated solution provider in EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement,
Construction, Installation and Commissioning) of multi-disciplinary offshore projects. By leveraging
engineering know-how and technological excellence, driven by our commitment to a sustainable
energy future, we are the contractor of choice for the offshore energy sector.
With our 60 years of offshore experience, we delivered successfully well over 150 projects such as
integrated platforms, modules and jackets for the offshore upstream energy sector. Focusing on
High-Voltage Substations, Green Hydrogen Platforms, Gas Production and Processing Modules,
Carbon Capturing Storage infrastructures and steel jacket foundations.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.