Do you want to work for a leading integrated solution EPCIC contractor of multi-disciplinary
challenging offshore projects, creating a sustainable energy future in the offshore energy mix?
As a Welding Foreman you are the manager of a group of welders and other employees to ensure
successful project completion. You are responsible for leading, coordinating and performing various
welding activities and play a key role in guaranteeing the quality, efficiency, and safety of the
process. Strong knowledge of welding and the welding process including knowledge of different
welding methods, materials and safety regulations are important. Technical problems may arise
during the process, and it is important that you, as the Welding Foreman, are able to solve these
problems quickly and efficiently.
By reading and interpreting the workshopdrawings, you instruct the employees and divide the work
and you can set priorities based on a schedule and ensure that the work is carried out within the
available time. As the Welder Foreman you contribute to a positive working atmosphere and
encourage team members to deliver their best performance. You provide support and guidance
With your pro-active attitude you contribute to the continuous improvement of work processes and
identifying efficiency advantages within the team and implement improvements where possible.
Administrative tasks are also part of the work, for example for time and material accountability and
coordinating the process with other departments and stakeholders within HSM Offshore Energy.
What we expect from you
- MBO 3-4 level or a comparable course with additional IWE/IWS training and an IWP diploma
- Valid welding certificates conform EN-ISO 9606-1 (and optional EN-287-1 and AWS D1.1)
- Proven experience as a welder particularly in the construction of offshore structures is highly
- Proficiency in advanced welding techniques, including MIG, TIG, and SAW and FCAW (138)
and FCAW(136) for both full penetration welds as well as fillet welds
- A valid visual inspection certificate VT-W-2 / CSWIP 3.0 or 3.2 and a a valid VCA VOL
- Workshopdrawings reading skills for complex offshore structure plans.
- Strong commitment to precision, quality, and safety.
- Excellent teamwork and communication abilities.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with a focus on safety and compliance.
- You have good communication skills.
- You speak and understand Dutch and have a good command of the English language.
What we offer
- Working on innovative and challenging projects.
- An independent and varied position with responsibility in a growing organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits (CAO Metalektro).
- A pleasant working environment with skilled and experienced colleagues.
- Training, development, and career opportunities.
Are you the Welding Foreman who will join our team? We are interested in your CV, but also in your
ambitions, personality, and what your motivation is. So be sure to include a brief cover letter
explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position.
Apply directly on this page or send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon!
HSM Offshore Energy is an integrated solution provider in EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement,
Construction, Installation and Commissioning) of multi-disciplinary offshore projects. By leveraging
engineering know-how and technological excellence, driven by our commitment to a sustainable
energy future, we are the contractor of choice for the offshore energy sector.
With our 60 years of offshore experience, we delivered successfully well over 150 projects such as
integrated platforms, modules and jackets for the offshore upstream energy sector. Focusing on
High-Voltage Substations, Green Hydrogen Platforms, Gas Production and Processing Modules,
Carbon Capturing Storage infrastructures and steel jacket foundations.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.