Do you want to work for a leading integrated solution EPCIC contractor of multi-disciplinary
challenging offshore projects, creating a sustainable energy future in the offshore energy mix?
As a Production Manager you will play a critical role in overseeing and optimizing the manufacturing
and production processes to ensure projects are executed efficiently, within planning and budget
and with the highest quality standards. You will work under the supervision of the Head of Steel
Construction and manage the steel manufacturing department and regularly consult with the coating
department and work preparation.
You direct and guide the foremen in their daily work and will be responsible for managing resources,
meeting production targets, and maintaining a safe and productive work environment. This role
demands strong leadership, organization, and a commitment to excellence and safety.
What we expect from you
- HBO level with proven experience preferably in the construction of offshore structures.
- Strong commitment to precision, quality, and safety.
- Excellent teamwork and communication abilities.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with a focus on safety and compliance.
- You have good communication skills.
- You speak and understand Dutch and have a good command of the English language.
What we offer
- Working on innovative and challenging projects.
- An independent and varied position with responsibility in a growing organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits (CAO Metalektro).
- A pleasant working environment with skilled and experienced colleagues.
- Training, development, and career opportunities.
Are you the Production Manager who will join our team? We are interested in your CV, but also in
your ambitions, personality, and what your motivation is. So be sure to include a brief cover letter
explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position.
Apply directly on this page or send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon!
HSM Offshore Energy is an integrated solution provider in EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement,
Construction, Installation and Commissioning) of multi-disciplinary offshore projects. By leveraging
engineering know-how and technological excellence, driven by our commitment to a sustainable
energy future, we are the contractor of choice for the offshore energy sector.
With our 60 years of offshore experience, we delivered successfully well over 150 projects such as
integrated platforms, modules and jackets for the offshore upstream energy sector. Focusing on
High-Voltage Substations, Green Hydrogen Platforms, Gas Production and Processing Modules,
Carbon Capturing Storage infrastructures and steel jacket foundations.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.