Do you want to work for a leading integrated solution EPCIC contractor of multi-disciplinary
challenging offshore projects, creating a sustainable energy future in the offshore energy mix?
As a Project Engineer you will play a pivotal role in managing and overseeing the construction
projects from inception to completion. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team, reporting
to the project manager, ensuring that projects are executed safely, on time, within budget, and to
the highest quality standards. This position demands strong project management skills, technical
expertise, and a commitment to excellence.
You will be a primary point of contact for clients, addressing their inquiries, providing progress
updates, and ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project.
An important part of your role will be the coordination and communication with subcontractors to
ensure project milestones are met. Providing them with the scope of work, monitoring project
budgets, track expenses, and implement cost-saving measures while maintaining quality and safety
What we expect from you
- HBO/WO education with a technical background.
- Experience in the construction of offshore platforms or similar heavy industry projects.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence and engage
employees at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with a focus on safety and compliance.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have a good command of the English language both spoken and written.
What we offer
- Working on innovative and challenging projects.
- An independent and varied position with responsibility in a growing organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits (CAO Metalektro).
- A pleasant working environment with skilled and experienced colleagues.
- Training, development, and career opportunities.
Are you the Project Engineer who will join our team? We are interested in your CV, but also in your
ambitions, personality, and what your motivation is. So be sure to include a brief cover letter
explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position.
Apply directly on this page or send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
We look forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon!
HSM Offshore Energy is an integrated solution provider in EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement,
Construction, Installation and Commissioning) of multi-disciplinary offshore projects. By leveraging
engineering know-how and technological excellence, driven by our commitment to a sustainable
energy future, we are the contractor of choice for the offshore energy sector.
With our 60 years of offshore experience, we delivered successfully well over 150 projects such as
integrated platforms, modules and jackets for the offshore upstream energy sector. Focusing on
High-Voltage Substations, Green Hydrogen Platforms, Gas Production and Processing Modules,
Carbon Capturing Storage infrastructures and steel jacket foundations.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.