Steel Construction Fitter
Do you want to work for a leading integrated solution EPCIC contractor of multi-disciplinary
challenging offshore projects, creating a sustainable energy future in the offshore energy mix?
Steel Construction Fitter
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Steel Construction Fitter to join our dynamic team. As a Steel Construction Fitter, you will play a crucial role in fitting, assembling, and installing various structures used in offshore platforms, jackets, and related components. You will work with a highly skilled team to fabricate and assemble complex structures. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical expertise and a dedication to delivering top-notch craftsmanship with a strong focus on precision, safety, and teamwork.
What we expect from you
- MBO 1-2 level or proven experience as a (Steel) Construction Fitter particularly in the construction of offshore structures or other large steel constructions.
- VCA certificate, other certificates like forklift or telehandler operator are a plus.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and specifications to effectively plan fitting activities.
- Skilled in cutting, threading, grooving, and fitting various types of steel using appropriate tools and equipment as per project requirements.
- Measure, fabricate, and assemble steel components, ensuring accuracy and proper alignment.
- Conduct inspections to identify and resolve any fitting or assembly issues.
- Collaborate with welders, engineers, and other team members to ensure seamless integration.
- Strong commitment to precision, quality, and safety.
- Excellent teamwork and communication abilities.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with a focus on safety and compliance.
- You have good communication skills.
- You speak and understand Dutch and have a good command of the English language.
What we offer
- Working on innovative and challenging projects.
- An independent and varied position with responsibility in a growing organization.
- A competitive salary and benefits (CAO Metalektro).
- A pleasant working environment with skilled and experienced colleagues.
- Training, development, and career opportunities.
Are you the Steel Construction Fitter who will join our team? We are interested in your CV, but also in your ambitions,
personality, and what your motivation is. So be sure to include a brief cover letter explaining why you
are the perfect fit for this position.
Apply directly on this page or send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
We look forward to your application and hope to welcome you soon!
HSM Offshore Energy is an integrated solution provider in EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement,
Construction, Installation and Commissioning) of multi-disciplinary offshore projects. By leveraging
engineering know-how and technological excellence, driven by our commitment to a sustainable
energy future, we are the contractor of choice for the offshore energy sector.
With our 60 years of offshore experience, we delivered successfully well over 150 projects such as
integrated platforms, modules and jackets for the offshore upstream energy sector. Focusing on
High-Voltage Substations, Green Hydrogen Platforms, Gas Production and Processing Modules,
Carbon Capturing Storage infrastructures and steel jacket foundations.
Unsolicited services or offers from recruitment agencies or intermediaries will not be responded to.